Learn how to produce live television programs from start to finish using the the latest state of the art video streaming technology!
6/11 – 7/3, 2018
Monday – Thursday
10:10 AM – 2:40 PM
(Break for lunch 12:10 – 12:40 PM)
- Join this class to gain experience working in a Live Television Studio environment using the new state of the art video production studio equipment.
- Students will learn to set up a three-camera shoot with lighting and high-end 4K cameras.
- Using the Livestream switcher technology, students will enjoy mix multiple media sources to create live effects and make real time edits, creating a complete program by the end of each shoot.
- Students will also have the opportunity to stream their live shows out to social media.
- This class also may be used as a lab for students who are completing their animated media portfolios and would like additional time to work on demo reels and other projects.