10/30/17 – 1/19/18
Monday – Friday
12:40 – 2:40 PM
Learn the ultimate industry standard and illustration program, Adobe Illustrator!
What you’ll learn in Adobe Illustrator:
- Effectively use the tools and workspace of Adobe Illustrator to create unique graphics for print and web based projects
How you’ll be prepared to land an exciting career as a Graphic Designer:
- Learn printing industry fundamentals, typography, and vector drawing.
Learn Business Branding and the Skills to Market yourself as a Designer:
- Create logo treatments, business card layouts and learn the skills to create consistent branding design for business
- By the end of this course, students will have a complete business brand identity package and portfolio of their work live online.
You will also receive Adobe Certification training in preparation for the official Adobe Certification test that you have the opportunity to take on ABC Adult School’s Cuesta Campus.
For more information, please call the Main Office at
(562) 926-6734 or visit ABC Adult School at http://www.abcadultschool.edu/